Thursday, November 15, 2012

Meal At Home

The rats fool around when the cats are away. My elder sister's three meals were spent in the kitchen during the past few days. She purchased many groceries to sustain her meals for the whole week.  
 A sumptuous supper prepared by my elder sister. The sausages, eggs and breads were slapped with slabs of butter and oil.
 The aftermath.
 Unwashed laundry. Mom actually instructed us to wash our clothes on Thursday and so I did.
 Unwashed cups!
 My elder sister scrubbing and washing the dishes before the return of our parents. 
 A week worth of laundry.
 My stomach groaned in hunger when a platter of delicious foods set in front of my eyes. Hence, I decided to cook a share of egg noodles purchased by my sister. 
 My elder sister tore open the package and placed it inside the boiling water.
 My meal for the whole day. Thank you, sister!
 Time to enjoy my meal!
Last updated by Mr Ryan Ong on 18/11/2012 at 0126hrs