Friday, November 09, 2012

Sending Family to China!

What have I accomplished on my Off Day? 

Youngsters spend their off day to shop, dine, movies and clubbing and I spent my one and only off day this week to send my family off to the airport. I'm gonna miss my family when they are gone. 

I really had no idea how am I supposed to suppress my emotions if weren't for Hui Jie's accompany to the airport. He's a very nice friend who actually bothers to hang out with me on my off day. Our plan was actually:

1.  Lunch at the Airport
2.  Send off my family
3.  Interview with Samsung 
4.  Collection of my salary

My parents were very kind to him. My dad insisted to stand a treat for Hui Jie at The Coffee Bean. Hui Jie politely rejected my dad's offer and told him he just had his lunch. After Dad's persistence, Hui Jie just made an order for a $3 muffin.

I realized that Mom seems to trust Hui Jie massively because she saw him a few times this year and had spoke to him personally. 
This Hazelnut costed about ten bucks after the GST and taxes.
Hohoho. Merry Christmas. CHRISTMAS IS APPROACHING in an one and a half month's time!
Time flies like arrows. More than two months had passed and my parents are looking forward to see their beloved daughter after so long. Images of my mom cried her eyes out when my sister bade her adieu with a tight hug appeared in my mind. I can see the eagerness in both my parents' eyes when they sat down at The Coffee Bean.

In the photo below, dad was busying texting my sister. My parents love my sister a lot. They actually bring in a lot of daily necessities and foods in for her. It brings tears to my eyes whenever those images flash in my mind. The cut is so deep and it hurts into my soul.

Enough of sad posts. I wager my brother is eagerly waiting to see my sister as well as the snow there. We have never see snow in real life and my sister actually saw them before we did!  Few days ago, my sister Whatapps us photos of her in snowing Beijing! How fortunate! I'm so looking forward to see what story my family is going to tell when they come back!
My kind mom collected the food from the counter and brought them over to us.
The Coffee Bean already made their staffs donned on a Santa's hat 1.5 months in advance of Chirstmas. How adorable. 
Fifteen minutes after sitting down at the table, dad is still eagerly communicating with my sister. This shows how much love dad shower on her. :')
My Chicken Wrap! Looks pretty crummy but heck, it costed a bomb to buy it!
Thanks to Hui Jie, here are a few pictures we took outside the Departure Hall before they left for China!

Surge of unbearable emotions ballooned in my heart when I saw my family admitting to the departure hall! Tears streamed down my face inevitable when they left. They will never know how I'm going to miss their presence when they are not around.
Hope you guys enjoy the reunion with our dear sister! Share with us the experiences when you're back. Shi Hui and I are going to miss you people!

(:

Last updated on 15/11/2012 at 0130hrs.