Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Badminton With Hui Jie!

Five days after ORD and I'm like TIME FLIES. I'm planning not to work for the whole week and I'm gonna like HEY Hui Jie, let's do something constructive everyday! We went for cycling yesterday and badminton for today! Weee!! I feel like I've not wasted my days away by rotting at home. At least I've accomplished something, right?

My life is getting back 'on track'. During the point of life in NS, I used to be like sleeping very late at night and wake up early in the morning. For the first day after ORD, I woke up around before 8 am. Now my body adjusted itself back to the life as a pre-enlistee. Sleep late and wake up late!

After lunch at Kopitiam at Whitesands, I met up Hui Jie at Pasir Ris Sport Complex. As I did not bring along my badminton rackets, he reluctantly followed me back home and walked back to the sport complex again.

As the picture shown below, Hui Jie waited impatiently outside my apartment! I know as a man I should have dilly-dally but damn he refused to enter my house. 
 While we waiting for our time to arrive, we propped comfortably on their facilities. After excusing himself to the loo, I thought he wouldn't come back as he was gone for 30 minutes. Hence I told myself, if he's not gonna come back I'll go. Afterall I have nothing to lose since he was the one paying for the court.

At about 1 minute before our appointment commenced, he rushed back to the customer service counter. and apologized profusely to me. Hui Jie explained, I saw my friend and we had a long chat. When I saw the time, I rushed back here. Let's go.
 While waiting for Hui Jie's return...
That's me holding a Yonex Badminton Racket!
Take that camera away from me!!
I convinced Hui Jie to pose for the picture after saying THIS to him: Man who sweats in pictures looks awesomely charming. 
Striking a pose with a badminton racket. Should have removed its jacket to make it more realistic.
After an hour badminton game! OMG, that's life.
A photo collage of both Hui Jie and me 
Tennis Court.
Thanks Hui Jie for that sponsor!
 That's me cam-whoring at the tennis court while Hui Jie practised his tennis skills.
Apparently Hui Jie had smacked the tennis ball too hard that it flew across the fence and hit the opposite building with a loud thud. Fortunately the ball did not land on the glass window lest or we both will get into BIG trouble. 
Hui Jie was like, wow you are so observant. 

Updated by MR Ryan Ong on Oct 10, 2012 at 0129hrs