Monday, November 05, 2012

SAMSUNG As A Full-Time Job?

I can't believe my eyes that today is already one month past my ORD! I don't know if I have found a stable and permanent job but I'm glad that SAMSUNG Company is kind enough to recruit me as a full-time promotor. I remember one of the staffs once told me only those who has the potential to sell then SAMSUNG is willing to get him as a full-time (actually I think it's sheer bullshit).

Anyway, I have already calculated the total amount SAMSUNG is willing to give me in a month. Let's do a breakdown of the amount. I work 6 days a weeks and that will be $56 X 6 = $336. There are 4 weeks per month so that will be 4 X $336 = $1344. In fact, that's little for a basic pay to say the least.

What more can I ask for? I'm only an O level holder, right?