Sunday, October 07, 2012

Dad's 50th Birthday Celebration at Ichiban

Dad finally has finally live pass half a century on Oct 7, 2012 (Sunday)! Happy 50th Birthday, dad! It's a shame my younger sister wasn't here with us to witness Dad's most valuable moment. 
Compared with my half-centurian dad, I have not even live a quarter of century, not until two to three years time!! No mockery involved. It was merely a statement of fact.. 

Trash aside, we made our way to Parkway Parade for a meal together at Ichiban Boshi. Prior to that, dad seemed to have a thirst to taste the food at the chinese seafood restaurant next to Ichiban, named Pu Tien. However, when he noticed the reluctance in my eyes he decided that we would eat in Japanese Restaurant

Sigh, I feel so unfilial.
The reason why we chose Parkway Parade for Dad's celebration was for the end of my convenience as I was working at Best Denki in the same building. Haiz, why out of 365 days, Oct 7 and Lantern Festival must fall on Sunday!! Nope, I should ask why out of so many Sundays I couldn't remember these two days fall on a Sunday. LOL!

An array of delicate sushi and Japanese delicacies!
Gunkan maki
The whole time Dad wasn't enjoying the cuisines this Japanese restaurant could provide. I don't really comprehend why Shantelle and Ding Sheng ordered Sashimi (raw fish) and I never will ever understand what makes the taste of a raw fish that awesome. Dad doesn't adore the idea of raw fish, claiming that eating them up excessively would make our stomaches spoilt!
An array of delectable sushi moved along on the conveyor belt.
Dad grimaced between each bites of the raw fish. I should have videoed down his amazing, priceless expression and titled it Dad's Response to Sashimi.
Gayness overload. LOL
Look at dad! I'm sure the whole meal his face was that grumpy. 
That's my Teriyaki Chicken Don!!!
You are turning 50! 
Happy Birthday, Daddy!

The bill will be shared among the rest of us. In the meantime, I am unable to pay back the money until I received my salary. Sigh, so many debts to pay off. Right now, I don't even have a single cent in my bank!

Upon paying the bill, my family sent me off to work at Best Denki!!

Last updated by MR Ryan Ong on Oct 10, 2012 at 1320hrs