Thursday, October 11, 2012

Jobs


I patronized Recruit Express on an appointment with Ms Chole at Ngee Ann City in Orchard at 1130hrs. She carefully discussed and worked out with me on my requirements for jobs with undivided attention. Within less than half an hour's time after I left the agency, Ms Chole phoned me and mentioned a few positions in accordance to my desired job requirements as follows:

1.   Gross Salary at least $1000 & above
2.   Position for Admin Support Group
3.   Location must be in East
4.   0800hrs to 1700hrs

Thanks to Ms Chole's prompt response; now I have a few options that neatly fit most of my criteria. Interviews will be duly arranged according to suit my availabilities on Oct 12, 2012(Fri) with the following details:
Company

1.    Delta Design (S) Pte Ltd
www.deltad.com

2.   Starhub

Jobs Details
NEW Updates from Ms Chloe's colleague, Ms Rae. 
3.   Eurocopter South East Asia Pte Ltd
Contact Person: Ms Joanna Han

More details on other jobs will be revealed upon the arrival of updates from Ms Chloe from Recruit Express. (:   Received.

Wish me luck, people!