Thursday, October 04, 2012

Thank You, Kenneth

Kenneth, I am speechless for your huge generosity. 

I really don't know what my life would be in 708 if not for your constant encouragement and accompany. You made me feel like a pampered child during the time in 708 and I swear I haven't done enough to repay your kindness.

I'm glad that you actually bothered to celebrate this lonely ORD of mine. Accept my utmost gratitude for taking your precious time to exorcise this sad day. SAD YES, ASK TIM that rascal. Ask him how callous he was to mock and harp on 'my mistake' when I had an altercation with his best friend, MS VAS. 

I swear I haven't really got a happy time on my ORD. I would have already indulged in suntanning at Siloso by 1300hrs with friends. At 1500hrs, I was still stranded in the office! When I finally retrieved my pink I/C it was already half past four in the afternoon. At 1715hrs, Kenneth called me and told me that Wei Siang wouldn't able to make it for my ORD dinner owing to the fact that he was having a bad migraine. 

I swear I was really disappointed. Can't help it. Fortunately, Kenneth understood that I was really disappointed and he actually suggested that we could go together instead. I could see he really didn't want me to feel lonely. I was really happy when he initiated it, albeit a little disappointed in WS (Yes, I acknowledge the fact he was not the feeling well. A little disappointment was inevitable).

Avocado Juice!
 Kenneth enjoying the food.
 Sautee Chicken!
 Kai Lan, Sautee Chicken, Tomyam Fish Soup and Curry Seafood.
 Bon Vivant

 He claimed that he smiled but he doesn't look like he's smiling. LOL.
 I taught him how to smile properly. ARGH, so many cracks between my teeth!
THANK YOU, MY FRIEND.
Actually, Kenneth is the first friend (that's why I said he was really nice. I hate to take advantage of such people. I treasure our friendship massively. I don't think another Kenneth can be found in my lifetime) who treated me Thai Express. 


He thought I would put ACC friends first, but heck, you guys are the one who sticked with me most of the time during the remaining months in my service. So, I stick by my thought I neatly put on the thank-you card I made the day before, You are a true friend to me. I'm fortunate to have met you in 708. 

So cliche, I know. 

Bro, you don't have to worry if it has been a rad ORD for me or not. The dinner with me was more than enough to exorcise the bad past. And, don't always try to please people. Think of yourself too.
I am fully aware that you comprehend that this should be a happy occasion but yea, it's okay to talk anything under the sun. I swear I'm not in the least unhappy with you. 

I'm thankful for knowing that you actually treasured the friendship between the three of us. And I'm grateful you always want to make us happy. But yea, some personal things are really personal. 
And as for the SMS part, it's not a simple treat. It's meaningful to me so I'm perfectly fine with it. Nobody celebrated my ORD and you did just that. What more can I ask for?

Hopefully your life will be on the turn. My only advice is: You must be psyched. With your dogged determination to succeed, I'll wager that you can pass your IPPT. and I swear I'll treat you a feast. 

Look at the amount he paid for our dinner. 
And I swear we're gonna crack our brains what present should we get you.

Last updated by MR Ryan Ong on Oct 05, 2012 at 0944hrs