Friday, October 19, 2012

Job Visiting at ARC

Hui Jie has been complaining the mundanity of working alone at Alexandra Retail Centre on a daily basis for 14 days. Every single day without fail, he would call me and sought my accompany for meals and all. 

Frankly, I personally trust that the choice of working in such an environment was his personal discretion. No one pointed a knife at his throat and forced him to work in that particular place. Moreover, he should have already aware of the sheer boredom being as a promotor..

Initially, I wasn't much determined to visit him until Jasper contacted me for a chill out. Given the fact that Jasper didn't have any cell group meeting on this particular day, I agreed to meet up with him and spent the lonely night together. 

According to Hui Jie, he was taken aback that we actually made a visit to him since I was particularly reluctant to meet him each day when he pleaded. 
 Hui Jie is working as a labeling machine promotor. The prices listed on his display table are pretty steep. The labeling machine itself is pretty futile for most people anyway. To make matter worst, the crowd was really bad that day. Fortunately, he was able to sell 5 machines within a day. 
After a hard day's work, we went for a dinner at Ashton. I constantly reminded myself that it would be my last 'good' meal until I found a stable job. Personally, I'm on a diet and such a feast is going to be make me fat. Argh!
Salmon Spagetti. This dish is the healthiest of all among the rest listed in the menu. Salmon has a rich source of Omega 3 which contains massive of health benefits.
Look at how Jasper and Hui Jie ordered their foods. All oily and unhealthy!
A compilation of random shots
Hui Jie, Jasper and me!
It took me quite a while to figure out Jasper was wearing a famous Korean boyband 2PM.
The exterior of ARC was magnificent during night's time. The beautiful light linings around the skyscrapers added a tinge of New York City feel. 
Instinctively, I took out my Sony Semi-pro camera and captured many beautiful pictures of us posing in various styles. 
Sigh, I cannot comprehend what was going through Hui Jie's mind when he suggested to do jumps straight after dinner. 
Last updated on Oct 22, 2012, 0044hrs