Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Two More Days

Two more days to ORD and I haven't really got much to grouse about. Lately, I have friends in 708 telling me they'd miss me when I leave. I have always thought that my existence in the office was dispensable. According to Leon, who callously described me in such a fashion: It does not make any differences with or without you in the office.

Aww, am I very unlikeable?

Heck, I don't feel a morsel of hurt when he callously threw that assertion, albeit a tad of displeasure. Well, don't give a fuck on what he thinks of me because his words are futile to me since his reputation has already blackened by his lousy attitude. Furthermore, Leon has already developed hatred among many people in our unit. Hence, I will not care two hoots about pleasing him by catering to his taste.

I'm gonna miss Changi Air Base. I'm gonna miss the OAs. I'm gonna miss the merrymakers whom have once made my life in CAB fun and memorable during the past two years.

I'm gonna miss my two good friends in 708, Wei Siang and Kenneth. Thank you for making the rest of the time in CAB a better place to live in. Without you guys, I wouldn't have been so lucky and happy. And also, if not for all the effort you guys have placed in building our friendship, I wouldn't have so much good memories to bring back with me after ORD.

Hence, I strongly emphasized that I have not regretted upgrading my PES Status at all. I hope life will treats you guys well for the next one year of your time in service.

After converting myself back to civilian, I'm gonna start afresh. I want to see the world. Right now, I'm prepared to leave the office and I'm gonna throw back all my bad memories to CAB and 708. Good riddance, bad memories.

In just two more days, I'll be receiving my pink I/C. I'll bid adieu to all my friends. Till we meet again. In ICT, perchance.

As of now, specifically I have 37hrs left to see FREEDOM again.

ORD lo! Yet.