Saturday, August 04, 2012

Passport Collection

Try roaming around the streets in the heartland of Singapore for consecutive 18 hours without adequate rest the night before. It wasn't easy at all.

At 0930hrs, I met up with Kenneth at Lavender MRT Station as per planned one week ago. As I didn't know that the appointment he booked was only for himself, I had to wait for my turn at a longer time.

He pulled out his iPhone and showed me a message he received from a random number. Hey, that's me. I lied to him that I was Jermaine out of fun and honestly speaking I was pretty shocked that he didn't think it was me who pranked him.

He thought it was Jian Hui (understandably) who pranked him especially after the incident which took place the night before. Allow me to explain some background of the incident as shown below.

Some background:
I bet Yonson has no slightest idea who on earth messaged him after the dinner at Warner's Oven since he didn't have Kenneth's mobile number. It was partly my fault for the failure of stating our names in the SMS when I texted him an apology SMS in the long bus ride the night before.

Since Yonson was completely oblivious of the identities of his sender, we decided to play along with him and feigned our identities by claiming that we were Jermaine. Yonson, expectedly, was understandably skeptical, jattempted different form of ways to identify us but to no avail.

And when he finally guessed correctly by stating Ding Chen's new number?, I, of course had no desire to give in and continued insisting that I was Jermaine. He finally gave up and stopped replying us after a few 'failed' attempts. For the record, to scheme him was not my ulterior motive from the onset as all I did was for the ends of apologizing to him.

Pranked Kenneth & Succeed
However, Kenneth found out the truth when he spotted the stickers on my wallet stating my new number.

As the meet-up time was scheduled after lunch, we had our repast at a fast food outlet at Marina Square. In order for me to pass time, I suggested we could loiter around the malls in Cityhall! All the rest of our time were spent discussing about our upcoming Genting Trip next Saturday! OMG, I am so excit-ed!