Friday, August 17, 2012

Roger's Music Video

I pleaded my friend to upload an interesting music video on Youtube two days ago. It's a two minutes+ long video recorded by Leonard showing a professional singer, Roger Sim, projecting his uber powerful voice during the K-session back last Friday.

If you have that a bit of excitement and happiness after watching the video,  it shows that you want more of it. Please show your support by 'liking' the video or leave some supportive comments at the bottom of the page. Once we get more than five likes, I will request on the behalf of all you for the seven minutes (yes, my friend has it) music video of our big idol, Roger Sim.

Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6OwDVE8TJk&feature=youtu.be 

As the video is currently unlisted, only those with the link can see it. Once it's publicized, I will switch the link into the video so that you view it in this bog itself.