Saturday, August 11, 2012

Going Genting!!

It feels like another field camp in a foreign country. At 3 a.m, I'm packing my clothes, toiletries, passport, coach's and hotel's tickets, a camera et al.

I'm shouldering a huge responsibility and that sort of stress me up because I can't afford to lose our tickets. This time round, I'm dealing with it with a so-much-lighter mood. BECAUSE after three years of staying in Singapore, I'm out for a holidays with friends whom I barely acquainted for three months - Wei Siang & Kenneth!

Yea, mom and dad have already landed safely in Genting and booked in at the First World! Mom borrowed me her mobile phone along with her prepaid card and I shall leave my own phone at home for my sibling's usage.

Most important of all, they have provided me with their room's number (I'm so going find them)! My mom is pretty worried that I wouldn't be able to find my way there... Yadaa, yadaa, yadaa. Whatever, I will contact them when I reach there. Now tell me, how to sleep? How? Now, one more hour to leave home!

Morning prayer, breakfast, and then I will be picking up Kenneth at his house in an hour's time. Let's hope these two guys won't oversleep. As for me, I have already made plan to rest my head in the six hours long ride.
 The vouchers.
Anyway, list of items I'm bringing for the 3 days 2 nights trip!
1. Passport
2. Transport Voucher SVIP Coach [26-38 Seater] 0600 11/08/2012
3. Transport Voucher SVIP [26 - 38 Seater] 1330 13/08/2012
4. Hotel Voucher First World Hotel - Deluxe Room TWIN 11/08/2012 - 12/08/2012
5. Hotel Voucher First World Hotel - Deluxe Room TWIN 12/08/2012 - 13/08/2012
6. Nokia Handphone
7. JAYS 4 earpiece
8. IPOD non camera
9. Wallet  (RM 600 + S$35, Amulet, cards)
10. Glasses
11. Nutri-Rich Whitening Facial Foam.
12. Toothbrush
13.OXY Cover
14. Darlie Toothpaste
15. One Jacket
16. One Shirt
17. Two Pants
18. One underwear
19. Apple Charger
20. Nokia Charger
21. Camera Charger
22. Personal Stuff
23. Sony Camera

I will see you guys back on next Monday (13/08/2012)!
Time to leave home!