Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rants Of Ryan About 708 SQN (Day 120/154)

Let's be honest about this - I am beginning to hate writing blogs. Reason not being that I have nothing interesting going on with my life. On the contrary, it's all because there are too many things I want to share with you readers; to the point that I have no idea where to start.

For readers who have been following me from the start, I want to say thank you for all the support these years. Although I may not know you personally or you may be someone I have seen in some point of my life; but that doesn't matter because you'd already made yourself a good listener for me by reading my wall of grievances.

ORD
Nothing else is more important than the three big alphabet as the title above. Absolutely right, O-R-D. Let's start the countdown watch - 34 days! My plan after my ORD is probably going to be studying a private 'A' Level. As of now, I really regret not finding ways to get a  school reservation! Well, not so soon. Everything shall wait after ORD then I'll decide whether if that is going to be my choice.

Well, I shall put all the happenings in point forms. There's no need to elaborate much since I have nothing much to comment.

What I've done today:
- Assist Rene in EDS password reset
- Follow Wei Siang to the back alley of the Cookhouse and witnessed a Seven Month Prayer thingy organized by Betty
- Stayed back after 1730hrs to help Jian Hui to pass some driving license thingy to Danny