Friday, August 10, 2012

Half-day off

I guess I have to stop this 'Rants of Ryan About 708 SQN (XX/ 154 Days)' piece of cliche for a title on my blog.

It is a turn off to be the subject of attention, especially from someone whom you do not know at all. It's kind of creepy to see your blog's page views heightened copiously within a day. And when you checked the reason under 'traffic sources', you were mystified to see someone's been googling '708 SQN' in the search engine in Yahoo!.

That feeling. You don't have the slightest idea who is the creepy guy that stalked your blog on the sly. I'm speculating that the guy must be from my squadron since no one in the world knows or interested in this unit except people who are working under the same roof as me. In case you wonderers are not in the same frequency as me, the screenshot shown below is the trace of the details found in Google Search Engine.

Back to the main topic,  a half-day off was given by our kind OC, MR Colin on the Post National Day. THIS really save me from applying my last half-day leave on end.

Kenneth and I patronized Ajisen at Tampines Mall and had a super nice lunch there. Since the pay has been credited into my bank, I asked Hui Jie out for a shopping spree! However, due to lack of choices in MESSY and Espirt. we had no choice but to wait another few weeks for new stocks.  <3