Thursday, August 09, 2012

Uncle Tan

UNCLE TAN, don't be too supercilious and obnoxious. You may be the almighty in terms of superiority and seniority in 708 SQN but let me serve you a gentle reminder: I will show you what real insanity is like if you ever trod on my toe.  

I will wage a war. See who's rice bowl will break. 

Give an applaud to yourself for being so stuck-up and malicious towards people who incalculably sweat blood for your endless work. And if you are sick enough to enjoy the dictatorship over someone weaker; have a heart, cease your nonsense before karma strikes you real hard in the later part of your life.

Kenneth is patently not querulous or obstreperous by nature; and his inability to defuse a crisis when needed has made him a total pushover. That's when the bad egg Uncle Tan happily take advantage of this insane weaknesses of Kenneth and step all over his head. 

In National Service(NS), we are forced to be obsequious because as NSFs, we are holding a menial and inferior rank as opposed to the regular's. However, to act excessively courteous, pleasant, obliging or even uhm, humble and subservient is patently superfluous and downright stupid because we should never lose our sense of value and importance to unreasonable nit-picking. Especially to someone like him (not anyone if you're not wrong).

Out of respect to your seniority, I addressed you as Uncle Tan. There are many crummy and horrible names lining up on my mind and I do not want to use them because whatever names used on you are an insult to them. Continue to put your haughtiness and arrogance on display, it makes a good exhibition. If you like to harp on the trivialities of the past, keep that as a memento for the thought of me shall haunt you a lifetime.

Anyway..
TWO more days to Genting Highland. It's high time for me to start packing all the necessities before mom starts nagging at me. Can't wait. I'll be going for a prayer with my Genting Khakis in 8 more hours. Time to hit the hay and as of now I shall bid all of you adieu. See you anon.