Sunday, August 12, 2012

3D2N Genting Escapance - Day 2 Part 2

Attention all Gourmets, this Mushroom Farm is a must-go tourist spot if you really like good food. Personally, I don't like to eat seafoods, for some reason I hate their tastes. Initially, I thought mushroom farm was like a place will a lot of mushrooms but who knows it turned out to be something different (More like 'Zhi Cha').
Dragon !! Ryan (me)!
Wei Siang~
A basket of fake veggies!
Kenneth & me!
Wei Siang & me!
Riding a fake horse
I think this pose has been overused.. 
My dearie horse.
Mushroom Farm!
Welcome !

Kenneth!
The menu for our dinner!
Uncle gives Wei Siang his Name Card.
Enjoying the feast!
Steam fish..
XO Super Durian
Fancy some?
Time to Instantgram
Bet Kenneth already knew our plot - throwing those explosive pops on him
That's his reaction after we threw bomb bags at him.
Feeling satisfied after punishing Kenneth!

Taking a ride on the ship. 
Acting cute again.









That's a typical guys' room. SO MESSY. Tsk Tsk.
Messy table