Thursday, September 27, 2012

Unspeakable Gratefulness

I'll be leaving 708 SQn in 7 more fucking days &
 I have this unspeakable feeling of unbearable. 
I don't know why!

My head hurts badly. 
My eyes are really painful. 
Had a panadol but was ineffective after I arose from bed.
The pain began around 0900hrs and never stops again.

Bros. Credits to you today.
Too grateful for words. 

Wei Siang provided me with the accommodation back home while Kenneth borrowed me his card holder so that I have place to store my 11B and ISAC Card.

However, maybe you'd be fucking mad at me if you are made aware that I actually walked home without appreciating your kindness.. But boy you are wrong. I'm just too grateful that using your money to go back home would have made me feel more guilty

Allow me to atone for my own blunder. 
WS:
I really don't know if you're paying back me kindness but I'm speechlessly grateful that:

1. You told me that  you came down to T1 on Saturday to assure that I had an adequate hydration.
2. You volunteered to borrow me spare coins for bus fare to go home
3. You stayed back after work to search for my lost wallet.

You're a true friend, that's all I can say.

WS/ Kenneth :
Really all that sentimental feeling in the evening really made me extremely guilty. Actually, you guys  don't have to rummage through the dustbins and walked around the camp with me. And the search in canteen is totally superfluous because the wallet would have been gone by the time we reached there. If the thief is smart enough to steal, he is not stupid to hide away the evidence too.

All that time spent searching for my wallet. My gracious god, I really have no notion how to repay your kindness. True friends like both of them are almost extinct.

And that, I sincerely apologize for spoiling your mood on your gym day. Really.