Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy 24th Birthday, Keith!!

First and foremost, HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY!!!
I personally know you for two freaking years. Remember the first day we met, both of us quickly became friends because we were the last junior batches. The rest you could see on their camp passes were displaying '12/10', ' 03/11', '06/11' et al. The seniors and their favorite line 'where got time?' were everywhere and the remaining of us the 2012 batch were waiting painfully for our turn.

Whereas displaying on our camp passes were '08/12' & '10/12'! See how time flies, now you had already completed your NSF liabilities and I am left with 17 days in service!!
To: My friend, Keith.
It's really a shame that we didn't plan properly for your birthday. Please pardon us for the crumminess and disorganized outing. Yes, I admit it was my fault for allowing such things to happen:

1.   I could have bought a less expensive and smaller cake instead of a $29 Bread Talk Chocolate Cake .
2.   I shouldn't have borrowed money from birthday boy to buy a birthday cake for a him (very insincere).
 There was a card error in Keith's Camera, so all the pictures with the candles lit up was gone. 
 Me & Keith
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
 Keith cutting
Friends' displeasure over an EXPENSIVE CAKE
Jasper was sure that he had really bad financial issues and the failure of understanding his conditions really made me a lousy friend. Kelvin and Jasper (really made A LOT of noise over the phone, Keith can witness that) have the rights to make noise because I didn't clarify with them what they really want.

However, I felt a little bit of unfair if we were to share among the others (since they were not free on Saturday's night). In the end, we split the share among the three of us (Jasper, Kelvin & Hui Jie). I ended up paying more than half of the portion.

Me - $16
Hui Jie - S$5
Kelvin - S$5
Jasper - S$3

And as for the Wee 'Sparta' Kiat's Birthday Outing, I really apologize for the failure of attending the mentioned event due to work commitment. I hope you enjoyed the supper with us at Simpang Bedok!