Sunday, September 23, 2012

Working Experience at PP #4

The sales for second day was much more better the day before. I managed to seal one more sale before leaving Best Denki. I have closed a total of 4 sales on Sunday. My highest record till now.
 I allowed myself to take a break from work. Two more Sunshine Butter Sugar Roll for pre-dinner!
This 6 year-old kid by the name of Yi Xin (according to his granny) was playing with the games on my Tab 2 (10.1) for hours on end. His grandma was super mad at him because he was too addicted to the game and he refused to budge despite umpteen times of asking him to leave. The granny was constantly screaming at the boy with '你叫妈妈买给你啦。' 

She turned to me and explained, '他爸爸以前有一个iPad,但因为没钱的关系所以把它给卖了。以前这两个小瓜每天抢着它玩,现在卖掉了所以没得玩了。’ She turned back to her grandson and heaved a big sign. I could see that she has finally 'resigned to fate' and played along with the games on the tab 2 (10.1).
Apparently, that's the worst chicken rice I have ever partake in my whole life. The chicken was reek of unspeakably weird smell and an unexplainably repulsive taste. No offense.
 Hearsay from the full-timer, the staff can earn up to S$20 for selling a Galaxy Note 10.1. Apparently, Edmund had sold 3 of those. The imagine below shows Edmund explaining the specs of the gadget.
I should have helped Leon with the duty! In order to return the key before Monday arrives, I had no choice but to return it back after work. When I reached camp, it was already 2330hrs.
This post is last updated by Ryan on Sep 25, 2012 at 0403hrs