Monday, September 17, 2012

Horribly Busy Week

P.S. This post is going to look really gay. By scrolling down, you agreed to the terms and conditions that
you may be blinded by bright and colorful images.

It's been quite a while I last updated my blog ever since last week. I definitely miss blogging.

Let's do a quick recap for the whole of last week (Sep 10, 2012 - Sep 16, 2012).
FFI Blood Test.
MONDAY
It seems like I have rode on a death-defying Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure in US and come back alive. I am not quite sure why there's a security issue in me about my health just recently.
I do not want to elaborate more or it will turn out to be a super duper long post.

Wei Siang's 21st Birthday Dinner at Kenny Roger
TUESDAY
Collation of the event
Yes, my 708 friends are ever fun and crazy. I don't know what would I be without their companionship and the joy they brought to me during the days in my current unit
These friends come to my life predestined, without any prior arrangement before we met.

Clubbing with Yon Son at Zouk
WEDNESDAY
I think I got a loose screw in my head. Yon Son was actually joking about the clubbing. I took it for real and met him at 9 p.m. at Tampines MRT Station. We both ended up splurging on cab fares and clubbing there. 

Dental Appointment
THURSDAY
Awesomely, the dentist found out that I actually have a few cavities (decay teeth) and infested gums. He urged me that I will have to see a dentist outside for a thorough wash-up or I will lose or my teeth in the near future.

Job Training @ Ubi for SAMSUNG 
Basically, the young female trainer taught us how the fundamentals of the latest SAMSUNG phone/ tab/ note series. Yeah, I think it wasn't really a good idea not to have a partner beside us during the job though most teenagers like us are pretty technology savvy.

Shantelle's Bithday Dinner at Grandma's house.
FRIDAY
I was stuck outside my house because I didn't bring my keys. We didn't cut cakes or anything. Just like a normal cohesion we have every Sunday.