Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 2 of MC

For your information, I have took a medical certificate from the Polyclinic (SingHealth) nearby my house. I am still recovering from excitement that the doctor actually bothered to understand my situation and prescribed me with TWO days of MC. I guess it was me who misled him that I actually am residing in a stay-in unit and he was like, ' I do not want you to spread the flu to your bunkmate. So I shall give you two days of MC.' I had a mini heart attack when he mentioned TWO DAYS OF MC (Sep 24, 2012 & Sep 25, 2012) because I have never gotten two days of MC from Polyclinic before. 
Mom tasked me with a mission to buy a list of ingredients for dinner tonight. I have never step into a wet market alone to buy foods and I was sort of like YOU CAN CHEAT ME WITH THE PRICES UNCLES AND AUNTIES because I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THEY COST.

A fresh cup of Orange Juice after lunch really makes me feel refreshed and healthy.
 What displayed in the picture below is an array of fresh veggies in the stall I patronized for my mom's ingredient. I was captivated and fascinated by the fact that the stall owner could actually count their money fast and accurate during collection.
 Is this 1970s-look-alike chinese medical hall going to be demolished for good? Or is it that the physician thinks it's time to renovate for a new look so that it can blend into our modern world in 2010s?
 I have done 4 filings for my cavities yesterday! However if I could afford the cost of the fillings of my chipped off teeth, I would!
 I love INSTAGRAM. I actually took a lot of pictures so that I could upload them to the Instagram!
 Earlier September this year, HDB management decided that the flats around my place would be repainted. However, both Blk 483 and 482 will not have their new looks since they have already been repainted some years ago. Hence, both flats actually made the middle flat stands out as if they don't belong under the same community.
 I really adore the new colors the resident chose! They look new, chic and condo-like in a way or another! And oh, for the record, the picture below was taken at my corridor with a backdrop of a new 'condo'.
 Mission accomplished!
This post is updated on Sep 25, 2012 at 1749hrs by Ryan