Monday, September 03, 2012

My office!

What kind of holy shit are you SAF talking about? If SAF has already eased ban for us NSFs to bring camera phones in, then please provide a valid reason on why isn't our Changi Air Base being selected? 

Oh, if you guys ever wonder how I managed to sneak in my camera phone, I actually have no idea too! Blame on the slacking security by the Field Defense Squadron(FDS a.k.a 608 Sqn) for allowing that to happen (Whoops, I shouldn't have this written down but what the heck, who cares?). Security loopholes are inevitable!
The cubicle that I always talked about all the time in my blog. Finally snapped a picture and able to share with you guys!
Duh. That's me and my unkempt, disheveled appearance.
Bet I don't have to explain what that is. 

The pantry where NSFs gather around for breaks. 
Cups with printed names of the Regulars and NSFs. I have no slightest idea why they didn't make new ones for the later coming batch personnel (Ming Han & me).
Kong Guan Biscuits are the only substances to replace my meals and managed to sustain me for the past weeks. <3
OC & CO rooms where I dreaded most to visit and the red sofa I used to rest my head on during the absence of our CO.
Shredder, Fax and the Photocopier I frequent most for my work.
The front door.
The resting area where our ex-OC used to challenge Zhi Xin on Chinese. Apparently, it has also became my new sleeping area.
The Conference Room where Ops Brief and End Of Day Brief held. Honestly speaking, the notion of having such briefs are pretty futile because those informations provided in the slides are none of our business.

The Squadron Command Post (SQCP), a place I have the least desire to stay on!