Monday, September 10, 2012

Rambles

I have finally found myself to 'fame' after spending the last few months helping MDM Esther out with her work. Honestly speaking, I didn't even pass my IPPT to earn a Caporal Rank to begin with which personally make me undeserving of that little thing!

With twenty-six more 'calendar day' and nineteen more working days to ORD, freedom awaits me and I'm so looking forward to it! One week ago, you can safely say that I couldn't bear to leave the unit because the people there were awesome. However, as day gone by, but I begin to have no qualms with this problem anymore.

Allow me to expound a little bit more in regard to the people I observed during the past few weeks in my squadron!

Our new OC, MR Ooh Yi Jie was a pretty nice bloke. Normally those burly, nerdy boys I know are portrayed as being nice and friendly people.  He was nice to the extent of allowing me to rest in the conference room for the whole morning! Maybe such triviality doesn't affect his rice bowl since 'DXOs will get fired if found guilty of allowing his man to sleep in the unit' is not found in his employment policy. NOW being such a Mr Good Man, I can totally comprehend why Jermaine is so fond to stick with him.