Tuesday, September 25, 2012

9 More Days to Freedom

Who am I kidding? 9 more fucking days to ORD!

How I wish there's a button I could press that bring me forward to Oct 4, 2012. Hold on, wait, I'm going to relish the last 7 working days in Changi Air Base with people I care much. Eh eh. *evil laugh* This is awesomely awesome.
Apple will launch its iPhone 5 on Oct 4, 2012. However, Ryan is going to regain his freedom on this day.
9 more days to go. 
9 more days to kiss goodbye Changi Air Base(West). 
9 More days to no more waking up early in the morning
9 more days to independence
9 more days to pink I/C day
9 more days to Freedom
9 more days to be a real man
9 more days to be an NSman too.
 I am the butterfly. NS is the hands that stringed me tightly for the past two years. It's time to let me go, NS!

9 more days.
Fucking yea.