Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dental Appointment!

Hey guys! I'm back from camp. The blogger has change its interface today! Aww, I should have saved the old interface because I really miss the user-friendliness of their functions. Anyway, I will explore this new interface another round.

Taadaa. Guess I don't have to explain what the picture means.
[Picture]

The inflammation on my lower gum has ebbed down considerably. It seems like the effort to brush, cleanse and floss my teeth every meal has not go in vain.  However, my upper gum has shown little/ no sign of improvement. I hope the trip down to Denticare will allow faster recovery as
 I actually made effort to convince both MS Esther and the OC for this unofficial off!

At the same time, I will clarify with the dentist if I could implant porcelain into the gaps between my teeth. I hope I will receive good news from him!

Bye bye, S$250. Thanks mommy and daddy for the sponsor!
 I have six cavities. The obvious ones are located a the top and the bottom of my teeth
Anyway, I spotted a poster at the canteen outside the food stall - the miracle Mangosteen Juice! I will expound more on it when I come back from the dental.

Tata..