Sunday, September 23, 2012

No Rest Day

By determining the background of the image below, you would probably think that it's a countdown of dates to Easter Day. WRONG! For those who are still not in the know, Easter Day happened on the eve of my POP day (Apr 8, 2012).
I just love the background a lot.

 If you guys have appreciated the last day in this 'wall of date', it is actually the day I ORD-ed from Changi Air Base(West), 708 Squadron! For the record, I have about uhm... 11 more calendar days and 9 working days to PINK I/C Collection Day.

That's not the main point.

I am actually referring to the number of consecutive days I had worked/ will be working. 16. I didn't know what was going through my mind when taking up this offer. Now I definitely know. Because of Money.

I'm not in the slightest embarrassed (remorse, yes) to reveal my savings in the bank - SDG$13. Yes, that's the digits remained in my 16 years of savings. Whatever I paid for during the past few days was on the dental and for the ends of my oral hygiene. I even considering to do fillings for 5 other cavities, bonding for Diastema and binding my crooked teeth with braces. Sounds like a spending king, huh?

Anyway, here is the list of things I'll be doing for the next two weeks as follows. 

P.S Updates will be provided in future post, if necessary.

Sep 24, 2012 (Mon)     Clearance/ ORD Quiz
Sep 25, 2012 (Tue)       -
Sep 26, 2012 (Wed)     Dental Appointment
Sep 27, 2012 (Thur)     -
Sep 28, 2012 (Fri)        ORD Talk/ Collection of Pink I/C (Wei Zong's advice, for precautionary measures)/ NS Br Mini Cohesion (Organized by Ms Sukh)
Sep 29, 2012 (Sat)       Working at PP
Sep 30, 2012 (Sun)      Working at PP
Oct 01, 2012 (Mon)       -
Oct 02, 2012 (Tue)        -
Oct 03, 2012 (Wed)       -
Oct 04, 2012 (Thur)      ORD Loh!