Thursday, September 20, 2012

Shantelle's Belated Presents

My elder sister's birthday has already passed a week and it's like I hadn't got our drawing presented yet! Hence, in order not to drag things further I handed her both the birthday card and the portrait.

When she received the presents her first reaction was like, OMG My hair looks so thick on the drawing! Then she was like, why do I have cavities? Previously, she picked on my first drawing of her as fat and she had also spotted a pair of slanted eyes on it (Check this picture below). 
The first drawing I drew for my sister.
 Hey, I actually spent time drawing the details okay (as evident on the pictures below)! Some critics just don't justify the time I spent on the picture.

She's appreciative of the effort we have put it during the preparation. I could see that she really adore the signatures and well-wishes we've gotten from all of our available relatives on last last Sunday (Credits go to my brother for the effort).
 My incomplete artwork!
 My brother and I displayed our end product to Daphne while dad was doing web-cam with her. The moment she saw the picture, for some odd reasons she laughed it off before saying she was speechless. I hope she wasn't giving bad critiques on our 'masterpiece'.
What do you think?