Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jogging At Night!

As I had the least desire to reach back home late again (I did), I put on my gears and set off from my comfortable house at around 1920hrs. I ran for six solid rounds at Tampines Stadium !! I reunited with Kenneth at the gym and watched him finished his sets before both of us headed back to the stadium for a  run again (for me).

Having an off the next day would have been a heck of great motivation, but my dental appointment only happen on coming thursday. But what the hell, who cares? I'm leaving the service in 10 more working days.
A snap shot of myself sitting in an empty carriage.

 My whole body was soaked with sweat after jogging 6 rounds around the stadium. I felt so good after that! My head and chest hurt quite badly though.
 A little glimpse of the stadium.
 Not trying to add salt into your wound Kenneth, but apparently the warning sign already been put up way before you lost your iPhone. It's sad that you didn't heed my advice (no intention to come across as holier-than-thou) or you would have save yourself from a hard smack on your head.
Initially, we thought Wei Siang decided to fly us kite again. Fortunately, Kenneth reminded me to do another check again after we got back to the gym after the long run. Speaking of Kenneth, I'm proud to say that he has improved his endurance, albeit his timing is way far from the passing mark.

Back to topic, Wei Siang told me that he only reached the gym at 2040hrs. That said, we could have crossed path while strolling to the stadium (Gosh I jogged another 4 rounds of the stadium which make up a total of 11 rounds around the stadium.

I swear I did not snap this picture out of mockery or fun, I just want to say WOW Wei Siang you actually bother to train other parts of your body after how many months of gym-ming together. You must have been influenced by Ming Han or someone who's actually a gym fanatic.
 Planking is good for building core muscle!
 Kenneth complaint that his protein powder has ran out of stock. He would be considering getting a new bottle soon. For me, they are a total ripped off and health hazard. Recently I have became more and more health conscious so buying this kind of stuff would have considered as a waste of money as well.
 He's paranoid when I pulled out my phone camera and therefore he's trying to shun away from it's view.
I don't know if you ask me why. Basically, I am just curious how many 'likes' would I get for posting this on Facebook:
Last updated on Sep 20, 2012 (Thursday), 0042hrs 
As you can see, I have received 13 likes (including mine) in total. I was expecting more to share the joy I have for my freedom. Maybe those who see this and ignore are probably jealous of me (Just kidding, I know it's not funny though).