Saturday, September 29, 2012

SAMSUNG Job @ PP #5

 The total sales for today was not good. I only managed to sell two! However, I had better sales compared to last saturday at least!

Kenneth SMS-ed me earlier in the day that he would be visiting me. I was like, are you sure you want to come over? The traveling is pretty tedious.

Then he was like, I can conveniently drop by and say hello since I just finish my BTT Trail Test at Eunos. After we stopped messaging for like uhm maybe 20 mins at 1730hrs, he popped out behind me.

Aw. Thanks Ah Ken! 

 Kenneth claimed the food at Banquet sucked and I had no appetite. I was actually grateful that he bothered to spare a thought for me when I said I didn't want to eat at Banquet. We moved our butts to Ajisen.

So I thought to myself, 'I'm so gonna slack until 1930, which means I'm gonna spent 1.5 hrs eating instead of the 30-min break rule. How can I leave Kenneth alone for the next 3.5hrs? If the staffs there (with I doubt) gonna ask me where I was, I am gonna fabricate a witty lie'
 My Veggie Noodles. The soup is damn delicious. Kenneth threw me mockery stares and giggled to himself when I placed my order. 
 Vegetarian also can be delicious, okay?
 This american-english accent lady came so late 15 mins before my work ended. I spent the next one and a half hour answering her queries.
During the bus ride back, Kenneth was telling me that he is gonna get an iPhone 5 and he considers signing up a new line for it. Of course, I wasn't supportive of his idea and I sort of like trying to get him over iPhone 5. However, he wouldn't hear of it and jokingly said, 'I know you gonna beat the daylight out of me when you see me holding the iPhone5 next month'.

There was one remark Kenneth straightforwardly put across me was, ' You sound really weird when you speak english.' When asked for the reason, he hardly could explain his words. One of the reasons Kenneth gave was, 'Maybe I'm not too used to you speaking english. You're trying to practise it but you made it too forceful.'

I don't want to speculate what he's trying to mean but still, I know his casual remarks are often very honest opinions of him. Well, I'm still going to speak with my 'ang mo' accent regardless.

Last Updated on Sep 30, 2012 at 0343hrs